FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (Privacy Code and European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data)
In compliance with the European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) and subsequent amendments and additions, we provide you the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. This informative note is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data but contains also the necessary information in relation to the previous legislation (Privacy Code D. Lgs. 196/2003).
- The processing will be carried out with both manual and computerized/telematic tools in compliance with the rules in force and the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness, not excessive, accuracy and, also, with logic of organization and processing closely related to the purposes pursued and, in any case, in order to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the processed data, in compliance with organizational, physical and logical measures required by the provisions in force.
- For the purposes expressed in this informative note, only general personal data will be processed.
- Specific information; Specific information could be presented in the pages of the Website (http://www.quadrielettriciluigifloridia.it/) in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided by the User or by the Interested Party and, in the same places, the appropriate consents will be collected (where necessary).
- Purpose of treatment
The purpose of the processing can be summarized as allowing the Data Controller to respond to requests for information and fulfill all communication activities always be related to providing answers to your requests for contact and/or offer.
Name, surname and e-mail address are the minimum data required for the purposes indicated and the provision is necessary to respond to the requests of the person concerned; therefore, any failure to provide these data has the sole effect of not being able to make and/or receive response to their requests.
The legal basis and the lawfulness of the treatment can be identified in contractual or pre-contractual obligations related to the supply of a product and/or service, or to give an answer to requests of the person concerned.
The provided data for the purposes indicated above will be kept for a period of 64 months.
Please note that the provided data may be processed for the protection of the legitimate interests of the owner, including in particular the defense in court. Also in this case, the principles of necessity, proportionality and not excess will be applied and the storage will be in line with what has already been indicated above.
- Dissemination, Possible recipients or categories of recipients of the data
No data will be disseminated in any way.
The provided data will be processed only by persons authorized to process and properly trained, as well as through data controllers linked to the holder by specific contract as, for example, companies or individual enterprises that provide services for the management of the computer system and telecommunications networks, companies or professionals who perform activities of a consulting nature in favor of the holder of the treatment.
The updated list with the identification details of all the Data Processors may be requested at any time by you from the Data Controller.
The data may also be disclosed to third parties (Public Bodies, Police Forces), but only for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, or Community legislation or regulation.
- Rights of the data subject (GDPR Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 77)
We inform you of the existence of the rights of access to personal data, rectification, cancellation and possibly oblivion, limitation of processing, portability of data and opposition at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you.
We also inform you that you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation (GDPR Art. 7, paragraph 3).
Pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are habitually resident, working or in the place where the alleged breach occurred.
This information notice was drawn up on 06.09.2018.
The data controller Luigi Floridia.